Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2012

BECAUSE THAT’S YOU!


BECAUSE THAT’S YOU!

Don’t need to know who are you
Don’t need to know where are you
Don’t need to know how is you in future

I love you as thousand cloud, wide sea
I love you as fade winter, end day
Love you as love vast airspace

Don’t need to know long night
Don’t need to know how is thin
I sit here to count the time

Sound lovely rise up as hill-top
As distant return in closing
Love you because only know that is you

So as to from that I love you not hesitate
So as to from that in footsteps sound more near
A day again my heart is clumsy
Every afternoon come, sound so sad

No matter know you and go
No matter know not to wait more
But my heart sound crazy
Sound in me forget feud
Love you because only know that is you

NGƯỜI DỊCH: BS HOẠT

Không có nhận xét nào: